Publications Tagged: budgets
- Added December 01, 2001
- Transforming Defense an Era of Peace and Prosperity. Edited by Dr. Conrad C. Crane.
- The ideas and issues presented in this collection of papers from the Twelfth Annual Strategy Conference conducted by the U.S. Army War College in April 2001 will educate and inform anyone interested in the past and future course of American defense reform.
- Added December 01, 2000
- Alternative National Military Strategies for the United States. Authored by Dr. Conrad C. Crane.
- The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College and the Georgetown University Center for Peace and Security Studies convened a conference on "Alternative Military Strategies for the United States" to highlight the key issues that will have to be analyzed by the QDR and the new administration's security planning. This report summarizes the presentations from a distinguished group of patrons.
- Added February 01, 1993
- Strategy, Forces and Budgets: Dominant Influences in Executive Decision Making, Post-Cold War, 1989-91. Authored by Dr. Don M. Snider.
- The monograph illuminates the critical series of events that resulted in the development of the National Military Strategy of the United States and the "base force."