Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: USAWC Guide
- Added June 16, 2006
- U.S. Army War College Guide to National Security Policy and Strategy, 2nd Edition. Edited by Dr. J. Boone Bartholomees, Jr.
- This edition of the U. S. Army War College Guide to National Security Policy and Strategy reflects both the method and manner the college uses to teach strategy formulation to America’s future senior leaders. It contains essays on the general security environment, strategic thought and formulation, the elements of national power, the national security policymaking process in the United States, and selected strategic issues.
- Added July 01, 2004
- U.S. Army War College Guide to National Security Policy and Strategy, 1st Edition. Edited by Dr. J. Boone Bartholomees, Jr.
- This book provides a basic examination of strategy and the national security policymaking environment and process. It reflects both the method and manner the U.S. Army War College uses to teach strategy formulation to America's future senior leaders.
- Added February 01, 2001
- U.S. Army War College Guide to Strategy. Edited by Dr. Joseph R. Cerami, Colonel James F. Holcomb, Jr..
- The purpose of this volume is to present the USAWC strategy formulation model to students and practitioners - an approach which we have found to be useful in providing generations of strategists with the conceptual tools to think systematically, strategically, critically, creatively, and big. Balancing ends, ways, and means.