Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Steel
- Added February 01, 2006
- Information Operations: Putting the "I" Back Into DIME. Authored by Mr. Robert D. Steele.
- In the Age of Information, the primary source of National Power is information that has been converted into actionable intelligence or usable knowledge. Information Operations is the critical ingredient in early warning, peacekeeping, stabilization & reconstruction, and homeland defense.
- Added February 01, 2002
- The New Craft of Intelligence: Achieving Asymmetric Advantage in the Face of Nontraditional Threats. Authored by Mr. Robert D. Steele.
- This monograph is the third in the Strategic Studies Institute's "Studies in Asymmetry" Series. In it, the author examines two paradigm shifts--one in relation to the threat and a second in relation to intelligence methods-- while offering a new model for threat analysis and a new model for intelligence operations in support to policy, acquisition, and command engaged in nontraditional asymmetric
- Added July 01, 1997
- U.S. National Security: Beyond the Cold War. Authored by Robert Ellsworth, Dr. David Jablonsky, Ronald Steel, Morton H. Halperin, Lawrence Korb.
- U.S. national security is a subject that has been under intense scrutiny since the end of the Cold War. What constitutes such security for the United States as this country approaches the new century? Are the ends, ways, and means of our national security and national military strategies sufficient to provide for the nation's future? And above all, as this country celebrates the 50th anniversary of the National Security Act of 1947, are the institutions that resulted from that act still sufficient for the post-Cold War era?