Publications Tagged: Southwest Asia
- Added April 26, 2006
- U.S. Military Operations in Iraq: Planning, Combat and Occupation. Authored by Shane Lauth, Kate Phillips, Erin Schenck. Edited by Dr. W. Andrew Terrill.
- Three years beyond the start of the transition to Phase IV, the debate continues about the adequacy of planning for and proficiency of execution of these operations in Iraq and elsewhere.
- Added March 01, 2006
- Multilateral Constraints on the Use of Force: A Reassessment. Authored by Dr. Seyom Brown.
- Although much of the controversy over the extent to which U.S. security policy ought to be constrained by multilateralism revolves around the role of the UN, the focus of this monograph is on the future of NATO.
- Added October 01, 2005
- Natural Allies? Regional Security in Asia and Prospects for Indo-American Strategic Cooperation. Authored by Dr. Stephen J. Blank.
- American military power has created a strategic revolution by its successful and prolonged projection into and from Central Asia. This monograph explores the strategic and policy ramifications of that revolution in strategic affairs.