Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: National Military Strategy
- Added May 01, 2002
- Facing the Hydra: Maintaining Strategic Balance while Pursuing a Global War against Terrorism. Authored by Dr. Conrad C. Crane.
- The author analyzes the impact of the war on terrorism and the requirements of the 2001 Quadrennial Defense Review on the many essential missions conducted by the U.S. Armed Forces. Focusing primarily on the Army, he highlights the requirements associated with combat operations against terrorists, accelerating transformation and the new emphasis on homeland security and force protection.
- Added December 01, 2001
- Transforming Defense an Era of Peace and Prosperity. Edited by Dr. Conrad C. Crane.
- The ideas and issues presented in this collection of papers from the Twelfth Annual Strategy Conference conducted by the U.S. Army War College in April 2001 will educate and inform anyone interested in the past and future course of American defense reform.
- Added June 01, 1995
- Time's Cycle and National Military Strategy: The Case for Continuity in a Time of Change. Authored by Dr. David Jablonsky.
- Every April the Army War College's Strategic Studies Institute hosts its Annual Strategy Conference. This year's theme, "Strategy During the Lean Years: Learning from the Past and the Present," brought together scholars, serving and retired officers, and civilian defense officials from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom to discuss strategy formulation during times of penury from Tacitus to Force XXI.