Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: KSIL
- Added July 18, 2007
- 2007 Key Strategic Issues List (KSIL). Edited by Dr. Antulio J. Echevarria, II.
- The Key Strategic Issues List gives researchers, whether military professionals or civilian scholars, a ready reference of those issues of particular interest to the Department of the Army and the Department of Defense. Its focus is strategic, rather than operational or tactical. Every year, the KSIL helps guide research efforts to the mutual benefit of the defense community and individual researchers.
- Added July 17, 2006
- 2006 Key Strategic Issues List (KSIL). Edited by Dr. Antulio J. Echevarria, II.
- In today’s dynamic strategic environment, political changes can become challenges very quickly. Any list of key strategic issues must, therefore, include the broadest array of regional and functional concerns. This is a catalogue of significant issues, arranged as potential research topics, of concern to U.S. policymakers. As such, the KSIL is a ready source of topics that members of the defense community and academia can use to focus their research efforts.
- Added July 01, 2005
- 2005 Key Strategic Issues List (KSIL). Edited by Dr. Antulio J. Echevarria, II.
- The U.S. Army must maintain a strategic perspective—that it take advantage of the collective insights of scholars and senior-level students both within the defense community and beyond. The Key Strategic Issues List (KSIL), developed at the U.S. Army War College by SSI, helps the Army identify and bring together those insights.