Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Publications Tagged: Hajjar
- Added August 01, 2002
- Hizballah: Terrorism, National Liberation, or Menace? Authored by Dr. Sami G. Hajjar.
- The author reviews the history of Hizballah since its inception in 1982, and examines its role in the recent political turmoil of Lebanon and the region. Not only is Hizballah's role central in the dispute over the Sheb'a Farms enclave between Lebanon and Israel, it is part of an entangled set of linkages involving Syria, Iran, the United States, the European Union, and the Palestinians.
- Added March 01, 2002
- U.S. Military Presence in the Persian Gulf: Challenges and Prospects. Authored by Dr. Sami G. Hajjar.
- The author considers the critical questions of U.S. military presence in the Gulf, the challenges it faces, and the prospects that lay ahead. He relies, in his presentation and analysis, on a variety of regional sources including newspaper reports and personal interviews conducted in the United States and the Gulf region, as well as government and academic sources.
- Added December 01, 1998
- Security Implications of the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East. Authored by Dr. Sami G. Hajjar.
- This monograph addresses the important question of the security implications for the nations of the region of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East. The author offers a unique perspective based on extensive interviews that he conducted in the region, and makes specific policy recommendations for U.S. military and civilian decisionmakers.