Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Military Professionalism Studies
- Added September 21, 2012
- Type: Student (Carlisle) Papers
- Finding "The Right Way": Toward an Army Institutional Ethic. Authored by LTC Clark C. Barrett.
- This monograph suggests the U.S. Army profession’s most worrisome cultural shortcoming is the lack of a codified institutional ethic and a means of peer-to-peer self-governance. This paper describes the problem, provides a review of the literature, and supplies and justifies a proposed institutional and individual Army Ethic.
- Added February 08, 2012
- Type: Monograph
- Once Again, the Challenge to the U.S. Army During a Defense Reduction: To Remain a Military Profession. Authored by Dr. Don M. Snider.
- The exact shape of the recently initiated Department of Defense reductions and the defense strategy that our down-sized land forces are to execute in the future are only now becoming clear. How can the U.S. Army best meet these challenges?