Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Military Leadership Studies
- Added July 31, 2016
- Type: Other
- 2016-17 Key Strategic Issues List. Edited by Professor John F. Troxell.
- Update 8/16: The signed version of the 2016-2017 KSIL is now posted
- Added July 18, 2016
- Type: Other
- The Army War College Review Vol. 2 No. 2. Edited by Dr. Larry D Miller.
- The Army War College Review, a refereed publication of student work, is produced under the purview of the Strategic Studies Institute and the United States Army War College. An electronic quarterly, The AWC Review connects student intellectual work with professionals invested in U.S. national security, Landpower, strategic leadership, global security studies, and the advancement of the profession of arms.
- Added April 07, 2016
- Type: Monograph
- Starting Strong: Talent-Based Branching of Newly Commissioned U.S. Army Officers. Authored by Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) Michael J. Colarusso, Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth G. Heckel, Colonel David S. Lyle, Lieutenant Colonel William L. Skimmyhorn.
- View the Executive Summary
This monograph examines a new talent management approach to assigning commissioned officers to their initial Army basic branches, highlighting its increased potential for long-run officer productivity, engagement, and satisfaction.