Text Browser Navigation Bar: Main Site Navigation and Search | Current Page Navigation | Current Page Content
Western Europe Studies
- Added November 14, 2006
- Type: Monograph
- The NATO-Russia Partnership: A Marriage of Convenience or a Troubled Relationship? Authored by Dr. Stephen J. Blank.
- Since 2002 Russia has embarked upon a relationship of partnership with NATO, but close examination of this partnership shows an enormous amount of Rusisan ambivalence and, indeed, growing resistance to many of NATO’s activities and programs. This growing ambivalence, and even estrangement, reflects both domestic Rusisan trends and the deterioration of East-West security ties.
- Added May 08, 2006
- Type: Op-Ed
- Is Eurasia's Security Order at Risk? Authored by Dr. Stephen J. Blank.
- Each month a member of the SSI faculty writes an editorial for our monthly newsletter. This is the Op-Ed for the May 2006 newsletter.
- Added January 01, 2006
- Type: Book
- U.S.-UK Relations at the Start of the 21st Century. Edited by Dr. Jeffrey D. McCausland, Dr. Douglas Stuart.
- This monograph explains the relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom (UK), especially its remarkable endurance over the past 6 decades.